Update My Profile
Change My Password
- Employment of Expatriate workers in line with
the policy of the Government of Mauritius- Application for work permit - Guidelines for work permit application
- For the purpose of section 4(1) of the
Act, an application for a permit shall be made by an applicant in the form set
out in the First Schedule.
- The pamphlet aims at informing
prospective and current migrant workers of their rights and possible remedial
actions in case of violations. It is meant for migrant workers in secondary economic activities including Construction and Manufacturing- It
also serves to make migrant workers aware of the dangers of Human Trafficking.
- Recruitment of Workers Act 1993
- The Act provides for roles and responsibilities of recruitment agencies
- Guidelines for obtaining a recruitment licence- List of recruitment agencies registered with the Ministry
- The list provides for recruitment agencies that have been granted licence to operate by the Ministry of Labour, Human Resource and Development and Training (https://mauritiusjobs.govmu.org/documents/downloads/List%20of%20Recruitment%20Agencies-Agents%20in%20operation%20as%20at%2020.05.2019-1.pdf)
registration and application for local, and overseas jobs.